Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Creativity

On Sunday we had a great lesson in relief society on the creation. Our teacher focused more on how we can create. She showed a Mormon message video that featured President Dieter F. Uchtdorf:

It made me think about how even though I don't think of myself as creative most of the time, I can't paint or draw or anything super artistic, I don't need to produce something concrete to be creative. A girl made a wonderful comment that just by smiling we can create happy feelings in someone. I love that idea that making someone smile is a form of creativity.

This also inspired me to be more creative in the more conventional sense as well. I have a new desire to do crafts and develop some talents that I've been given. But most of all, I hope I can focus more one using my creativity to make people smile.

No comments: