Wednesday, November 14, 2007

ginger: the new cure all

so i've come down with a little cold and the new cure all is ginger. mom made me drink ginger tea today for my sore throat. it does help but it does not in anyway taste good. do you all remember that one new years when everyone got stomach flu and the remedy was ginger gummy bears?? yeah...gag me. then tonight we went to dinner at won tin and got soup. mom got some porridge something or other. later on she said, "ie ling you should have gotten this porridge...it has ginger in it." so yeah...anyway. if you ever dont feel well, try and consume something ginger-ish. well, i'm done writing a ten page paper...thats a first for me. hopefully i dont have to do that too many more times. k. well goodnite to all. x's and o's!

5 comments:

Ie Li said...

Ummm...you are so funny and I love you. I can't wait to see you again. Let's go shopping!

tAy-Team said...

How about apple cider vinegar?

tAy-Team said...

It's bazaar for me to see some things change at 512 Monterey Road, for instance the number of bodies living there and how some things don't change, like the cure-all mentality.

Ie Ling said...

i'm sure mom would've let me drink apple cider vinegar too. i can't decide which one less disgusting...

Michiko said...

I TOTALLY remember the ginger gummy bears! That was the worst New Years . . . All I remember was barfing up Martinellis! :)