Monday, November 12, 2007

three day weekends.

do you all ever miss high school?? well you shouldn't because three day weekends such as today are nothing but a lame excuse for teachers to give more homework. ick ick ick. so instead of playing with my friends or relaxing, i did homework the whole day...sad.

so the seasons are slowly changing and its getting a bit chilly especially in the house. but i guess i'm the only one that thinks so. i think dad has brainwashed mom into thinking it's always hot. we came home from lunch today and i'd say it was about 69 degrees in the house and i asked mom, "can i turn on the heater?" and she said, "you're cold!!!???" as if it was a 100 degrees inside. so that was a no and i had to resort to layering. as i've been doing my homework for the past 3 hours, i've been wearing: a tank top, a long sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and socks that come up to my knee. and i just realized my feet are still cold...i think i need another pair of socks.

3 comments:

Ie Li said...

Oh I love you so much! I can relate. That house is so cold all the time. Good luck staying warm. You need some slippers.

tAy-Team said...

I think it's especially funny when the air conditioner goes on in the daytime and the heater goes on at night.
Iems

Michiko said...

Then I don't know how you survived last Christmas with us! That was the worst winter ever! Brrrr. I'm cold just thinking about it!