Sunday, April 27, 2008

ie ling of calm waters.

i realize i'm graduating in less than two months, but it really is for the good of the house. as you all my now with exception to tisha and natalie [the only people who read my blog who aren't family], wallpaper was invited to stay at our house but it has long overstayed its welcome. i believe that paper has been in my room since my oldest sister was a teenager. so thats a long time.

anyhow, ie li thought it'd be a nice idea to practice her interior design skills and i must say she did an excellent job. i love my new room and it makes me really happy and calm. i guess thats why they call that color calming waters. =) anyway, i wont bore you any longer but here are before and after pix!







6 comments:

Michiko said...

love the new room! It's muy fabuloso!

natalie said...

way cute! is the bedspread from pottery barn? i think i saw it in the magazine! so cute!

Ie Ling said...

haha. yes it is indeed from pottery barn. i wish i could hire pottery barn to makeover my room but i settled for just the bedspread. =)

Tisha said...

I love it!!! what a fun project! I definitely LOVE the polka dots! are you taking the bedding to college or do you have to leave the room as is? (was that part of the makeover deal :) way to go, Ie Li did a great job inspiring you!!

Tisha said...

ps- I'm throwing an Anne of Green Gables fan club movie party at my house tonight, and totally printed up the pic of you and the modern day Megan Follows to display (hope you don't mind) so it's ALMOST like you will be at the party! wish you were here! and wish I was with you when you met her!!! xoxo

Ie Ling said...

oh my gosh! that is sooo cool! i'm way jealous. usually, people pay me to get a picture of me, but since we're such close friends i'll let you use it for free. =P. well, have fun at the party! drool over gilbert for me. =)