Friday, April 11, 2008

spring break

alright, so i'm back for a post. =) spring break was a couple weeks ago and it wasn't very different than the others. you know, i went to washington d.c., and indiana, saw the family, the usual. even though i'm 7 and 14 years apart from my sisters, they are my best friends and i never miss an opportunity to visit them. a first for us west sisters was going to a concert. carrie underwood anyone? she was great! and i am now in love with josh turner because his voice is SO deep! [would you go with me, josh turner, check it out] anyway, it was great spending time with my nieces and nephews as well. they are my pride and joy. we went to the children's museum and the park and a cub scout pack meeting. enjoy the pictures! thanks for the wonderful times sistas!
best friends forever!


my pretty princesses♥


4 of 10

No comments: