Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ice, ice baby

Some of you may already know this strange little fact about me, but some may not. I have a strange addiction to ice. For some reason or another I really like chewing on it. It's not unusual to catch me sitting on the couch with a tray of ice, eating each cube one by one. Although it may be strange to say this, I have a favorite kind of ice. It's pebble ice that can be found at Sonic, Hi-Life in South Pasadena, and Cafe Rio on occasion.

Today was finally sunny, so I thought I'd stop at Sonic for some ice. I always feel funny asking for just a cup of ice, so I usually get a small drink and a large cup of ice. And then I spend the afternoon chewing on it with delight. Strange, eh? I know. Mama West says that ice is bad for your teeth, so one day I'll shake the habit, just not today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

weird. and that's why you love the ice at Terra Mia! It's pebble shaped!

Alicia said...

hehe, i LOVE their ice too, definitely my favorite as well.
if you are ever in the mood for mexican food King Taco has the same AMAZING ice :]