Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring School

Winter Semester ended and I'm now in school for the spring term. I love taking school in the spring/summer. Campus is empty and relaxed and everyone is playing outside. It is a wonderful sight. In between winter and spring I took a little vacation home to South Pasadena and brought some friends along:




A few people went to Knott's Berry Farm and we made a trip to the beach. It was the perfect day. I think Mom had a fun time meeting my friends and cooking for them. Thanks mom, for letting us invade the house!

I really enjoyed driving 20 hours to and from California, so I thought it'd be fun to do it again for Jennica's wedding. It was a gorgeous day, and the bride looked absolutely stunning. I was also able to make a little stop in Berkeley to see my long lost friend, Adelaide.



And now I'm back to school. I'm loving my classes and it's good to be at BYU. =)

No comments: