Saturday, November 6, 2010

I went on a Picnic

with Blake this week. When Ie Li was in town a couple weeks ago, I babysat baby Mi Na at her in-laws' house and noticed that the park across the street had the most beautiful autumn trees. So, ever since then I've wanted to go back. 

Well, we made it happen this week. Blake packed some really funny and cute food:



Menu: PB & J on blueberry bagels, Keebler peanut butter crackers, baby apples,  oatmeal cream pies,  a cosmic brownie, and some milk. (I added some banana muffins to the mix.)


We ate and talked while the sunset.


Then we made our way to the swings, because I LOVE SWINGS. (Sad side note: This swing has disappeared. I hope someone will put it back. I miss it a lot.) It got dark and cold pretty quick so we made our way back toward home where I continued my night at institute. Then Blake and I reunited at the library. There's nothing quite as awesome as the Harold B. Lee Library. 

There's nothing better than picnics, autumn leaves, parks, swings, and the Harold B. Lee library especially when you get to experience all of them on the same day.


Thank you, Blake, for a wonderful evening at the park.

1 comment:

Ie Li said...

What a romantic date! It sounds just perfect.