Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Week


This little girl turned 2. She is my 11th niece/nephew. And I remember that because she was born on 11-11. Except sometimes I'm not a very good aunt and I forget even though that is so easy to remember! So, I know this little post doesn't make up for not calling little Ailee Anne on her birthday, but maybe one day she'll be able to read this and know that I love her so so much.

I love Ailee Anne because she is just the cutest bundle of joy. I love her little raspy laugh and the way she says "uh-huh" when you ask her a question. I love her little waddle and that she calls me Ie Ling when I talk to her on the phone.

She can instantly bring a smile to my face. Thank you Ailee Anne, for being a source of happiness for me. I love you! Happy 2nd Birthday!

2 comments:

tAy-Team said...

Do you think this little bundle of joy could have hard feelings toward her loving aunt - no way. She loves you and I love you too. Thanks for the beautiful post.

Ie Li said...

Could she be any cuter? I think she's probably the happiest two-year-old ever.