Monday, March 21, 2011

GNI: Girls' Night In

This past weekend I was able to have a little reunion with my favorite roommates from North 5 of Chatsworth. We did so many fun girly things including nails and facials. We also maybe ate some yummy snacks. I have a strange obsession with this yummy stuff right now:


 We used to have nail parties on a regular basis and it was nice to be together like old times. If Cassie were writing this blog right now, she would tell you the names of every color we are sporting, but I am not quite up to par on my nail polish names. However, I know that I am sporting a blue from the Shrek collection on my toes and a Splash of Grenadine on my fingers. 


 We bought some cheap facials from Walgreens and let them dry while we painted nails. Girl friends are good things to have on a Saturday night. 


And in celebration of spring, I decided to do some spring cleaning. For some reason when I get in those moods I like to re-arrange. Therefore, I re-arranged my bedroom. There aren't too many options for  re-arranging with a dorm sized room, but I managed to take my mattress and box spring off of the frame and move all of it to the other wall, cinderblocks and all. It made for a relaxing Sunday evening in a clean room.


2 comments:

Ie Li said...

So cute, Ie Ling! I love your room. Thanks for the update!

jennica said...

LOVE this! i have no idea how you managed to get those pictures of us in facials look half decent, cause we looked horrid! im so glad we played!