Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Best Friends

Ever since I was born, I've had a best friend. His name is Jonathan Reagan West. He has always taken care of me.
Today he is 23 years old. 


We're less than two years apart and I hear that we never fought and that we used to play really well together. 
We still do. 


We have a lot of memories together. Like in pre-school when our school put on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. As you can see, I'm a lovely little flower. Jonathan was Doc. I remember Mom made our costumes. Jonathan wore a white beard and stuffed a pillow under his shirt so he would have a round belly.


 We danced and sang together. Ie Mei got married when I was 8 and Jonathan was 10. We sang at her wedding. You know that cute little rendition of L-O-V-E from The Little Rascals that Waldo and Darla perform? Yeah. We sang that. 


I am so lucky to have such a wonderful brother who I get along with and who always takes care of me. He is one of the most kind, caring, intelligent, loving boys I know. He is a great brother, son, uncle and friend. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has done throughout his life. He is a great example to me. Happy Birthday Jonathan! I love you!

Pictures found in Ie Mei's photo album here in Mexico City. 

3 comments:

Alicia said...

LOVE it! and you two as well! :]

kyliemaclennan@gmail.com said...

everything about this is absolutely precious

Tisha said...

SOOOO CUTE! LOVE these pics! This reminds me so much of Adley and Ani! Makes me happy to think that they will possibly still be best friends in 20 years from now! you guys were and are adorable! what a great post Ie Ling!