Friday, September 3, 2010

An evening in South Pasadena

Well, I'm back in Provo now and it's really great. I'm loving my classes and my new apartment and I'm really excited for this semester. I really love Provo, but California has some great things to it also. Like the farmer's market:


Jonathan and I purposefully left for Provo Friday morning so we could go to the South Pasadena farmer's market on Thursday evening. I love the farmer's market. It's not very big at all, but it is just filled with so much happiness. 

Jonathan and I bought some pupusas which are El Salvadorian. They're delicious. We took them to go and Mom, Dad, Jonathan, and I ate them comfortably at home. California, I will miss you, but for now I'm happy to be moved into a new apartment and enjoying school and friends in Provo. 

1 comment:

Ie Li said...

LOVE the So. Pas farmers' market. I'll get back there someday. Looks like a beautiful evening.