Sunday, September 19, 2010

Provo-licious

I feel so behind in blogging. It's been more than a week. Highlights:


Attendees: Michael, Kylie, Kent, Brittany, Nicole, Andreas, ME!


Seriously, the coolest concert ever. Cute and quaint. Beautiful music, beautiful lanterns, beautiful friends. I'm looking forward to the next concert on October 1. The Lower Lights is performing. I just bought the album online today. It's ridiculously good and it's perfect for Sundays. 

The State Fair


They have some crazy fun rides there. I went with my friend Ezra and afterwards we ate the most delicious cookies at the Gateway mall. Everyone seriously needs to try these. 

Visits from General authorities


Yeah, how cool is that? I got to hear all five of these wonderful men speak in the past week. Elder Holland, Elder Packer, and Elder Scott last Sunday, Elder Hales on Tuesday, and John Groberg tonight. I know I talk about how much I love BYU a lot, but it's hard not to when I'm constantly reminded. This really is the best university on earth. 

And as promised, pictures of my new room. 



I'm wanting to buy a pink pillow to break up all the blues and greens, but it might have to wait a little bit. As for the rest of my apartment, I'll put pictures up someday, just not today. 

2 comments:

Ie Li said...

LING! I love your room and you look smokin' in each picture. Love you.

Rachel said...

I just love your blog, Ie ling. It makes me happy every time I read it. Have a super wonderful rest of the week!