Saturday, September 4, 2010

My home away from home.

So, like I said I'm back in Provo. There's always a first for everything. I drove all the way back to Provo, by myself, for the first time. That's a long drive, but I will say that it can be quite lovely at times.

I may or may not have taken this while driving...
I'm finally all moved into my new apartment. It took a few days because as soon as I moved in everything I had, I had to find places for all the stuff that I stored at various places. I will post pictures soon.

So, my first week back included a birthday picnic for my dear friend, Liz. It was fun enjoying the beautiful weather and old friends.


I was also able to have dinner with my newly married friends, Jared and Mindy. I offered to make a dessert and I think it turned out well. I made a skor bar cake. It tastes as good as it looks.

Another first: I made my own whipped cream. 
I am LOVING my classes and am so excited to be back in school. School is a wonderful thing and I hope I never forget that. 

1 comment:

Michiko said...

Uhhhh. Glad you made it safe and all, but where was JON?!?! You didn't drive together?