Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cutie Ailee

Jackson, Lance, and Mylee leave for the bus stop at 7:00 AM, so I'm rarely ever awake to hang out with them before school starts. Ailee, however, gets up after I do and therefore I get to pretend she's my little dolly and help her get dressed. And being a hair enthusiast, I love doing her hair. 

Some days she lets me, and some days she doesn't. But it's getting easier because I am brainwashing her little by little. In the mornings we just like to repeat to each other: "Ponytails don't hurt. They're just pretty." This isn't evil, is it? I mean, it can't be a crime if you get a cute girl looking like this every day:


right?

She fell asleep when Ie Mei was reading to her the other night.



1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews :) love little kids, they are so sweet!