Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So HOLLYWOOD

Remember when some of my friends were on tv? You  know, BYU's Noteworthy?



Well, yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the taping of The Sing Off: Season Two. Cassie and I got dressed up to "go to the club" (Those were the instructions for how we were to dress), and made our way to the Sony Entertainment Lot in Culver City. We waited for quite some time before we were seated in the audience, but it was well worth the wait.

The groups that performed were really amazing and I can't wait to see it air on TV. I was really impressed. I really only enjoyed the parts when the groups were performing. The judges really liked to hear themselves talk and they dragged on for quite some time. But it was still kind of cool to see the celebrities. That's a little secret of mine: I get really star struck. It's really dumb, because I expect to feel some sort of aura emanating from them and then I walk one foot behind them to go to the bathroom and then I realize that they're normal people, just like the rest of us.

So yeah, I walked behind Ben Folds, Nicole Sherzinger, and Shawn Stockman. And I got to see a lot of Nick Lachey. Nicole waved to me because I pretended to be a really excited fan and yelled her name. We got home really late, but it was really fun to be with Cassie, Cody, Jonathan, and President Crabb for the taping. It should be airing sometime in December I think, so keep an eye out for me on TV.

One last note: Loved watching all the new groups, but I will forever and always be the biggest fan of Noteworthy.

1 comment:

MissyJEE said...

i would TOTALLY be star struck walking behind mr. folds. ahhhhh. lucky.