Monday, August 9, 2010

A trip to the surgeon

Oral surgeon. In about 45 minutes I'm going to get my wisdom teeth extracted. Most people dread this, but I'm strangely excited. My wisdom teeth are pretty annoying. They're all partially grown in and food gets stuck in them and I can never get it out. So, I'm excited to be done with them for that reason.

I'm a little nervous because I don't know what to expect. I've never had a tooth pulled. I'm also a little scared to see my face afterward. I already have a round face, so I'm wondering if my face will just look ginormous later on today. I may or may not post a picture. I probably won't be leaving the house today if it looks bad. But, my dear friend, Cassie, assured me that I will feel pretty again after a few days. So, wish me luck! I am accepting ice cream and smoothie treats today.

No comments: