Friday, July 9, 2010

Virginia is for Lovers: Day Ten

We went on our first family outing. Three babies and three adults piled into the van and we headed to world market to look for some things to decorate Ie Li's new house. We bought a couple curtain rods but Ie Li thinks she's taking them back.

After Ie Li put Stephen to sleep, Mei Li asked me to play Hello Animals with her. Hello Animals is pretty much Mei Li's life in animal form. I usually play mom, dad, and aunt. I'm not very good at it. At least, I get pretty bored with my dialog. But Mei Li usually doesn't mind. If I'm slacking off, she'll tell me my lines.

I baked a delicious treat yesterday. I call them oatmeal fudge bars, but I don't know their real name. It's pretty much oatmeal cookie dough and melted milk chocolate with sweetened condensed milk. It's pretty delicious.

I didn't take any pictures yesterday. I'll try to take more and keep up with blogging.

No comments: