Saturday, July 31, 2010

A visit to Coronado

Friday: July 30, 2010

Today we made our way down to San Diego and Coronado island (which is really a peninsula). Our first stop was Seaport Village. It is extremely picturesque. Cute stores, interesting vendors, and a beautiful view of the harbor. We stumbled upon these beauties from Brazil:


Some other cute pictures from the village:



We also took a little walk around the Hotel Del Coronado. I don't have much to say except it is beautiful.



 I stayed there once in high school with Mom and Dad and Jonathan. You don't get opportunities like that every day. I'm a lucky girl. 

We hit up the outlets afterwards and finally arrived back in Escondido. I am watching Dan in Real Life with my parents and Jonathan right now as I type. Everyone else is out for date night. One day I'll get to join them, but until then, I'm happy babysitting sleeping kids and relaxing with my parents. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice, I love Coronado Island.